Page and personal memo about electronic music, vintage music electronics, DiY, repairs and other geeky stuff.
If you are here for Synthesizer and Studio electronics repairs and servicing please move on to the Synthesizer and Vintage Studio Electronics Repair Service Page.
New Project added:
The key features:
- Low cost, part costs below 20E ( actually with the power supply it is more expensive)
- 8 bit resolution
- Midi Channel learn function by button press
- Midi Channel saved to EEprom and loaded at next startup
- Linear and Logarithmic CV curve implemented on microcontroller as a lookup table
- CV mode saved to EEprom and loaded at next startup
- Gate off via either note-off command(8xh) or by note-on with velocity zero
- Linear mode range: 8 octaves
- Logarithmic mode range: 3.octaves
- Modulation Wheel CC on second DAC output
- Positive supply voltage only, no bipolar power supply needed
New Veste Release on Swayzak’s new label Serieculture!
4 Tracks from 4 Artists, a quality electronic music crossover 4 track e.p. of deep house and detroit techno with a hint of, dare i say it – “minimalism” !
Get the full download at the known MP3 download portals like beatport, discogs, finetunes etc.
Please do not steal music!
Roland 80017A VCF/VCA Teardown page added
Sequencial Circuits Prophet5 servicing page added
++ © Obsoletetechnology 2009 ++ all Rights Reserved ++
Please post your comments in the ‘about/contact’ section!