Korg Polysix

Korg Polysix in a bad state, the wooden cheeks had to be replaced, keys missing, buttons broken, and the usual battery leaking problem which ate up almost half of the copper tracks on the PCB and even some IC’s were affected too.

Quite rotten...

Quite rotten...

Memory failed too plus one bad 13600 OTA’s (for lfo). It took me some time to get a memory chip, a 16k memory is nowadays more expensive than a 512Mbyte… think…

Corrosion all over, even up to the IC's. New Battery installed.

Corrosion all over, even up to the IC's. New Battery installed.

Ok, once it worked, I added a midi board to it and recalibrated the unit. Good stuff especially with the chord hold function…

Added my DiY midi board. (I did cut it to size later)

Added my DiY midi board. (I did cut it to size later)

Advertisements



%d bloggers like this: